BlueBox – pH
The BlueBox–pH wireless unit allows you to turn any standard pH electrode with a BNC connector into a wireless sensor using Bluetooth Smart Technology. This allows the electrode to connect to DataWorks – the InstrumentWorks iOS app that lets you calibrate your electrode, take measurements and record your data on your smartphone or tablet.
Key capabilities include:
- Precision portable pH meter for use in the laboratory or in the field
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity suitable for most iOS and Android smartphones and tablets<
- Connects any pH probe to our DataWorks smartphone App.
- Separate connectors for temperature and pH probes
- Stores calibration information
Bluetooth Smart, also known as Bluetooth low energy is a wireless communication protocol that uses considerably less power than classic Bluetooth and improved connectivity with connection times typically less than 1 second.
|pH Range:||0- 14|
|Temperature Range:||0 – 100˚C|
|pH Calibration:||2 or 3 point at pH: 4.01, 7.00, 10.00|
|Communication Standard:||Bluetooth 4.1|
|Power Supply:||2 x AAA Batteries|
|Battery Life:||up to 12 months|
|Dimensions:||78mm x 64mm x 23mm|
|Weight:||65g (not including batteries)|